Tuesday 9 November 2010

My Body is Ready

The title would probably suggest that the picture of the same name is going to be somewhere here - it isn't. But after being set the task of doing the Process of Design in less than 2 weeks I must say that  my body is indeed ready. As a team leader it would be kind of unnerving to the rest of the team if I wasn't ready because without the confidence to look up to in a leader the group can fall apart pretty quickly. Out of the six in the group only four turn up consistently which is already pretty damaging as it means more work has to be split between the rest of us. I'm just fortunate that my mind works in a strange way which allows me to get on with it while having fun.

But now after the sellout book, tour around Salford and the red carpet premiere of our movie, it is my pleasure to reveal the sequel to the first book:
Pre-order now to avoid disappointment!
Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment