Monday 18 October 2010

Possible Projects

Being honest I've not yet read the article that has to be read for this Thursday and having a glance at it there seem to be quite a few words I've never seen before. However there is plenty of time to read it before then.

Looking at the first assessment which is the 3000 word essay, a few projects have come to mind. While I've yet to discuss these with Ryan and Liam (although I aim to do so at some point tomorrow), I will list them here - the ongoing 12 years in development Duke Nukem Forever, the rather unsuccessful APB which saw the collapse of it's developers and Super Elf Wizard Tournament 2010. Although that last one is fake and we can't do made up projects.

While writing this essay we will probably be using the terms which we recently learned - SWOT and PESTLE - along with some citation of the product lifecycle from Initiation to Closure. And by mentioning closure I will finish this post with a funny picture. Until next time.

Will Duke Nukem Forever ever be released or are Gearbox trolling us all?
 Dan.

No comments:

Post a Comment