Sunday 13 November 2011

If it isnt whats his face...erm....Black guy?

You may have noticed that I haven't posted here for a while. This was partly because I was busy with the the second issue of the bloggers comic (the first of which can be seen here), uni work or planning a way to get Ryan back for all those gifs of of me hes been posting. Well, now I'm back (holds for applause). Sadly, I'll have to start with some bad news.
As you may have noticed the second comic isn't here, even though its well past "shortly" in valve time. Due to a mildly catastrophic hard drive failure and my valve time watch stopping, I wasn't able to finish it in time and now that I've got uni work to do it might take a little longer. Because of this I've changed my estimate to around the time Half Life 2: Episode 3 gets released. To make this short (see: long) a little easier you can have another sneak peak. This time its a full page, with words and everything:

I never said there was going to be much on the page
In other news, Ryan has moved on from being Professor X and has decided to be Captain Picard instead. To train for the role, he's been watching all the Star Trek he can (with Picard in them). Even the deleted scenes, although there are some of these scenes he cant replicate:

And I'm pretty sure no one wants him to
Dan was almost in the new series of shipwrecked, up until he found out they wouldn't have any cereal a day into it. While he was on the island, during a challenge, everyone else realised he was a little on the weird side. You probably would too if you knew what he was looking at here:
Hint: Its naked Picard


As for me, I decided to be what I joked I was last time I was interviewed (it happens a lot to us bloggers) and become a drug dealer.  It was all going well until me and my partner were given an offer that was difficult not to refuse:
Really? Captain Picard... That big?
Its good to be back.
Liam.

No comments:

Post a Comment