Tuesday 29 November 2011

Accidental Stalking

Hi guys!

Now this is a story all about how my life got flipped turned upside dow...Ryan!!!! I kid. This is a genuine true story. Yesterday on my way to Uni I was walking behind a girl on the way to the bus stop. She also got on the same bus, got off at the same stop and I followed her into the same building. After that I went to the top floor and met with Ryan before Liam joined us. On my way down to another floor, she was in front of me on the stairs going down! At this point I was consciously thinking "I'm going to get a restraining order if this keeps up".

And the story kept up. 2 hours later, I left and went to the bus stop. She was there again. I thought "She's obviously getting off at the end, I'll get off at Tesco instead and get an Advent Calendar". Guess who else got off at Tesco? I followed her to the doors where she stopped, knowing I was behind her, and she turned around. I thought she was going to hit me so I kept on walking. I've not seen her again.

But I had a problem, you see. Because I found out that her name is Noelle and last night I had a dream about her where she rings my bell, we went to the gym in half an hour. Oh, how she rocked in Keds and tube socks. But in reality, she doesn't know who I am. And she doesn't give a damn about me...












Dan
But seriously, everything up to the part where I pulled a Teenage Dirtbag on you is true. It was weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment