Sunday 26 June 2011

Answers: Part 1

Just over 2 weeks ago I posted a cryptic image and posed a few questions. Now its time that I answered some of them. Who is this character? Well in all honesty it wasn't a character. It was a man with a blank face built using my new 3D game engine. Is it the body of the Mysterious Voice? I believe I have just answered that. Will Charles Xavier ever lose his hair and get a wheelchair? Yes, I think he will. Otherwise I have no idea who the Juggernaut was speaking to.

But at the moment I am working on a number of different projects: a game using my 3D game engine, a Pokémon game built from scratch, the Elders Game of the Year edition and this project which also uses the 3D engine. This project is known as Blogcraft. And I'm offering a sneak peek for you wonderful people right now, but in a reversal of the norm - you only get to see the credits. The end picture is random each time and for some reason it is a whopping 10MB which is probably due to the awesome remix of a song you should know. Enjoy.


(Requires at least 10MB of space, and performs best on machines where System 32 has been removed. You will also need some way of unzipping the file and it may not work on Macs because Macs are ridden with System 32-ness or something like that.)

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment