Sunday 24 April 2011

Hey! Listen!

Hello kids. No. Hang on. Shush. Just listen. Are you listening? Wait a second, and there we are! Can you hear that? That is the song. Remember, that-song-that-we-didn't-know-what-it-was, and finally we know it thanks to Ryan tracking it down and its now available for you to listen from the comfort of this blog after Liam flicked some switches because this blog has speakers but we've never used them. Well they're not actually speakers, Don would kill me for saying that, they are monitors. And that is the only bit of Sound and Music that I can remember so there's the exam failed. Well actually no, I can remember about the fly swatter pop filter too but after that I know nothing as I suspect is the same for everyone else.

I actually came on here in the hope of being able to conjure up something impressive to say but unfortunately I have nothing. Instead, in our new running theme of .gifs, I shall leave you with a .gif. This is Liam's reaction to one of Ryan's jokes.
"Not one of Ryan's jokes!"
Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment