Tuesday 1 March 2011

Playtime with Emily

Alright, I'll admit it, I miss this place. It's so warm and cosy with all you people coming here for the Art Attack guy. Over at Fez Bear its boring and nothing gets done - over half the team never show up and its frustrating. So I'm going to squat here for a while. You may have heard several things while we've been away and its time to clear things up. I have recorded a few new songs with Gary Barlow to go on the next Take That album, I've also just got off a phone call with my good friend Selena to tell her I am disappointed in her for her relationship with that Justin Beaver fellow.

Liam mentioned yesterday that he and Ryan have been cast in a new play containing zombies. Earlier today we discovered the poster to the play named "Playtime with Emily" and it looks like as well as zombies and invisible blowjobs, it also contains CP. Looks like another case of the bloggers getting into a fine mess. I've got a bit of the script here:

The zombies enter via the side entrances as on stage Emily slowly undresses.
Emily
Time to get ready for a shower then.

Emily steps into the shower as the zombies approach. She is now naked. To one side of the stage a zombie is giving another zombie an invisible blowjob. Then a spider enters, his name is Peter.

Peter
Can't let the humans see me!

We are very disappoint.
Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment