Tuesday 8 February 2011

Feels bad man

You've heard the bad news from Dan and Ryan, so now its time for me to give you some good news (followed by some slightly bad news, sorry).  Like Dan hinted at, due to our loyal fan-base and very little work for us bloggers, you got 2500 hits and Trollface is now free. But after closer examination of the kidnapper we have reason to believe we have in fact been trolled. Using my image enhancing software (as seen on CSI: Miami) we are able to reveal who was really behind the kidnapping:

U mad?


We are also happy to announce we have passed PM1 (Project Management 1, but you should know that. that's why you're here... isn't it?) with flying colours. Due to this good news and the rescue (sort of) of our Overlord we decided to have a party. It was a good night, although it did get a little weird by the end:

I have no idea how those 3 guys got in... or what Dan is doing

Now for the slightly bad news. You may remember I told you that a second comic is in production. I decided to make this issue bigger and better then ever. This decision means that the comic is taking me longer then expected ( that must be down to my poor project management skills. oh wait...). So I've now decided to give all estimates of when the comic is going to be ready in Valve Time. This means that the comic should be ready 'Shortly'. To make up for this I am giving you a sneak peak at some of the frames of the comic which have been enlarged and edited to remove any major plot points.




Doesn't it all make you feel a little better about us bloggers being assigned to new groups. No... me neither.

Liam.

No comments:

Post a Comment