Saturday 29 January 2011

Where We Have Been

It has come to my attention that nothing new has been posted here for 12 days. While we probably went longer than that over the Christmas holidays, I think you will agree with me that a lack of posts is unacceptable. However we can explain - Liam has been called to stand in for the new Blue Ranger in the brand new Power Rangers series: Samurai after the actor injured himself while performing the "za-za-za", Ryan has been collaborating with Harry Hill on a new joke book due out sometime later this year and as for myself I was trapped in a cryogenic chamber lab and forced to watch the first episode of the new series of Skins despite my protests. I didn't know we had TVs in Cumbria either. The Elders kept that one quiet.

But truthfully I have been working with Nintendo. I was out in Amsterdam on the 19th January letting people try out the 3DS but at that time I wasn't allowed to play one. I had an entire day of Jonathan Ross coming up to me and saying "have you played this yet?" to which I had to reply, "no Jonathan I haven't". Of course the 3DS is released over here on the 25th March for prices ranging from £195-£220. Nintendo wouldn't tell me the actual price but they did confirm to me that Miyamoto and Iwata had a "special relationship" as Ryan informed me the week before. I also got the chance to ask Reggie whether his body was ready but he just stared at me and then said he'd pummel me on Smash Bros. If only he'd have picked Captain Falcon like I did he might have stood a chance...

Nintendo have invited me however to play the 3DS next Saturday and I will be going to see what it has on offer since I am getting it on day one. The reason I was with them was to create a limited edition bundle. At some point in the near future you will be able to buy the 3DS with The Bloggers' Time Travel Adventures for £250. The PC version is still in development but an update on that - there will be some in-game achievements and that should be ready for testing soon.

The 3DS in the two colours plus The Bloggers' Time Travel Adventures
Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment