Thursday 2 December 2010

How do I Assured Quality?

Today in project management we talked about quality assurance. QA is done in several different ways depending on the budget and the amount of time available. One way games are tested is using a public beta test, which involves giving the game to a limited number of the public to play the game and give feedback. I've taken part in several beta tests like this (I'm in one now for Killzone 3) and have done my part in helping games improve before they are released.
More importantly, a woman walking past Ryan (who was wielding a shovel at the time) with her kids pointed out that he looks very similar to the creepy guy from the original home alone movie:
Well, that does explain his love of children
Honestly, I'm not sure how we didn't notice this earlier.



As you may have noticed, our weekly poll is extremely close this time. Probably because it effects the lives of almost everyone on the planet. I want you to think I'm trying to control your opinions but *Jedi mind trick stare* You should vote for Zack. He has told me that the power rangers wouldn't have been as good without him. I asked why and he replied with this .gif:

   The pants alone are worth the vote
With that I needed no more persuasion. If you think you do you should watch his campaign video:

I've heard he also had an important role in Lost.
 Liam.




No comments:

Post a Comment